Tax Law Institute prepares Federally-authorized tax professional to pass the United States Tax Court Non-attorney Bar Admissions Examination that qualifies the non-attorney as a "Member of the Bar, United States Tax Court." The individual may then engage in Trial Practice exclusively before the United States Tax Court, after s/he has been subjected to investigation by the FBI and certified "to be in good standing."
- The Tax Law Institute and Ave Maria School of Law have entered into an Agreement wherein the Ave Maria School of Law will host the 2020 Testing Cycle for the US Tax Court Non-Attorney Bar Admissions Exam Preparation Program sponsored by US Tax Court Litigators.org.
- The Program supports Continuing Professional Education (CPE) among Federally authorized tax practitioners who apply to be admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court as United States Tax Court Practitioners.
- Visit http://ustaxcourtlitigators.org
Pre-register here to let us know if you plan to attend the 2020 United States Tax Court Non-attorney Bar Admissions Examination Preparation Program at Ave Maria School of Law, Naples FL, with Opening Session on Monday, July 15, 2019 and continuing lectures thru Friday, July 19, 2019
Someone will contact you shortly to collect your PTIN and credit card information or to setup a payment plan.
- Please take note that we have reserved a block of rooms at the Ritz-Carlton Naples Beach. Because of the high demand for these room, or in the unlikely event, that the registrations exceed what we have reserved, late registrants (after June 1st) may be accommodated at the Hilton Naples Hotel. Click here.
- e-mail: email@example.com
- call 1.888.317.4489
Please pre-register here using the form below to provide your name and contact information.