- We accept credit cards, certified checks, and electronic wire transfers as payment for our programs.
- Reversing a credit transaction automatically voids your enrollment contract.
- There is a $100 per day charge for each day an installment payment is overdue.
- In most cases, there is a payment plan specific to the individual program and course.
- 25% deposit
- Monthly installment due on the first day of each successive month for 12 months.
- 12 % surcharge
- 12 equal monthly installments
- $125 registration processing fee
- We pursue all defaulted accounts in State and Federal courts throughout the national jurisdiction.
- We report defaults that are litigated to the IRS Return Preparers Office and the U.S. Tax Court Office of Admissions and Discipline.
2020 Testing Cycle Programs
LIVE - JUDICIAL BAR REVIEW with former U.S. Tax Court Special Trial Judge John F. Dean and Professor Joni Larson, Tax Evidentiary Scholar. Moderated by Teaching Faculty, Tax Law Institute - IRS Approved CE Provider in Federal Tax Law and U.S. Tax Court Trial Practice. Get expert help to answer questions and solve problems in the 2020 U.S. Tax Court Non-attorney Examination. Hear from Law Professors, Federal Tax and Tax Evidence Scholars, U.S. Tax Court Practitioners, Tax Attorneys, CPAs, and former U.S. Treasury Department special agent and IRS enrolled agents.
Thursday, November 5, 2020 thru Tuesday, November 10, 2020
The Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center
Washington DC Northwest
Courtroom photo courtesy of U.S. Tax Court
ENROLL IN COMBINED ELECTRONIC CONFERENCE & LECTURE SERIES + JUDICIAL BAR REVIEW IN WASHINGTON DC NORTHWEST
Electronic Conference & Lecture Series + Judicial Bar Review in Washington DC Northwest
Session 1: Oct 26, 2019 thru Dec 14, 2019
Session 2: Jun 6, 2020 thru Jul 24, 2020
Session 3: Sept 12, 2020 thru Oct 31, 2020
- This is our flagship program
- It runs intermittently over 12 months
- Starts Oct 2019 thru Dec 2019
- Starts Jun 2020 thru Jul 2020
- No sessions held during Aug 2020
- Starts Sept 2020 thru Oct 2020
- During Oct 2019 and Jun 2020 sessions convene every Saturday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. ET
- During Oct 2020 sessions convene every Saturday and Sunday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. ET
- Last class, Saturday, October 31, 2020
- Login via call-in number and access code sent encrypted
- During sessions, telephones must be muted while others speak
- Login records determine CPE credits and content in sponsor recommendations
- Applicants are encouraged to participate in discussions and to ask questions
- Prompt logins would be appreciated
$8,500 + Payment Plan + Books + Sponsorship + Hotel + Meals
No unauthorized persons allowed in the electronic conference rooms
LIVE - JUDICIAL BAR REVIEW IN WASHINGTON DC NORTHWEST
Thursday, November 5, 2020 thru Tuesday, November 10, 2020 (No accommodations)
Logo Above: Courtesy of Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center
- The exact date of the Non-attorney Examination is subject to an Announcement published by the U.S. Tax Court, during June in a test year.
- Applicants should plan to arrive in Washington DC the night before the Review and secure their own hotel accommodations and make their own meal arrangements.
$2,995 + Books
"It is advisable to not plan your arrival the morning of the Review"
FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Extended Office Hours
If you prepare with us and do not pass the 2020 Non-attorney Exam then you may repeat the Program, at no charge, during the 2022 Testing Cycle; however, you must pay for your own meals and accommodations where applicable.
Mon - Sat: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM