- We accept only credit cards, debit cards, checks, and electronic wire transfers as payment for our programs.
- If you reverse a card payment or electronic wire, or if a check is returned NSF, we automatically void your enrollment. You may re-enroll once you have satisfied any outstanding obligations with us.
- No payment plans available to subscribe to the Clinic at Harvard or the Judicial Review at Georgetown.
- No payment plan available to purchase the Self-study Program
- No payment plan to purchase the Pre-exam Judicial Review at Georgetown.
- The only payment plan program available is for the Virtual Judicial Conferencing & Lectures
- Installments are late-charged $100 per day, inclusive of the due date, if payment is rendered after the 1st of the month, regardless of the day of the week.
- 35% deposit
- 12 % surcharge
- 12 equal monthly installments
- $125 registration processing fee
2020 Testing Cycle Programs
to be "Admitted to Practice, U.S. Tax Court"
U.S. Tax Court Non-attorney
Get judicial help to Answer Questions & Solve Problems
in the 2020 Non-attorney Examination
HARVARD FACULTY CLUB
M-F 9 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
"Pre-trial Tax Litigation Clinic
Certifications for EA, CPA, M. Tax, LMM, JD, Attorney
CPE & CLE credits
Tier I Registration
$1695 per session
Tier II Registration
$1195 per session
$1695 per session
Small Groups ~ Limited Seating
Purchase Self-Study Program Online
Decisions, rulings, opinions, and dissents from among selected cases in the U.S. Tax Court. Includes all books and study materials. Limited access to Teaching Faculty.
Register Online for the "Virtual Judicial Conference & Lecture Series" (Login!)
October 2019 thru October 2020
This is our Flagship Program. It runs intermittently for (6) months. Starts Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Fall 2020. Ends October 31, 2020. Sessions convene every Saturday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. ET, but not during tax season. Login via call-in number and access code sent as encrypted email a day or two before each session. During sessions, telephones must be muted while others speak. Login records determine CPE credit award and gravity of content in our sponsor recommendations to the Office of Admissions U.S. Tax Court. Prompt logins are appreciated. Applicants must remain in virtual Conference Room for entire session, until directed otherwise. Applicants are encouraged to participate in discussions and to ask questions. Lawyerly demeanor and professional conduct should be observed at all times. No political discussions beyond the scope of public policy that relates to federal tax matters, please.
Harvard standard 5-day registrants gratis
Register Online for the Pre-exam Judicial Review at Georgetown University (Live!)
The exact date of the Review is subject to an Announcement published by the U.S. Tax Court. Nonetheless, the Review will be held the day before the Exam. Applicants should plan to arrive in Washington DC the night before the Review, which means that you'll enjoy a two-night stay in Washington. Both the dining accommodation and sleep accomodation is included, as well as a small evening reception and car service to the test center the next morning.
It is not advisable to plan your arrival the morning of...
FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
"If you prepare with us and do not pass the 2020 Non-attorney Exam then you may repeat the Program, at no charge, during the 2022 Testing Cycle; however, you must pay for your own meals and accommodations where applicable."
Mon - Fri: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM