Small and Regular U.S. Tax Court Cases
Moderated by former U.S. Tax Court judge
Call us at 1-888-317-4489
Case Management Training
- gain proficiency in prosecution of small and regular cases, e.g. prepare petitions (pleadings), motions, memoranda, and post-trial briefs
- obtain trial practice and administrative guidance for regular cases or "S" cases, i.e., small tax cases, where the Federal Fules of Evidence may not apply
- practice trial advocacy and discuss how rulings are made
- brief U.S. Tax Court cases under supervision of U.S. Tax Court judge (retired) and discuss the legal reasoning that underlie the rulings
- individual "help sessions" with the judge and Teaching Faculty (where needed)
Fee - $2,500 (plus, $750 fee judicial advisory)
For more information about our conferences, programs, ABA law school tax certification, forums and admissions criteria, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 1.888.317.4489. We offer scholarship assistance to high school seniors and college students who demonstrate an interest in preparing for a career as a Tax Preparer, IRS Special Enrolled Agent, or United States Tax Court Practitioner.
We also provide financial assistance to those preparing to be CPAs who have an interest in federal tax practice or practice before the U.S. Tax Court as United States Tax Court Practitioners. Please contact us to discuss the opportunities available at the Tax Law Institute. We offer liberal payment plans and many scholastic opportunities.