United States Tax Court
"S" Cases and Regular Cases
Case Management Training with U.S. Tax Court Judge (ret.) and U.S. Tax Court Practitioners
All classes moderated either by U.S. Tax Court Special Trial Judge (ret.) who is former IRS District Counsel, together with law professor emeritus, and CPAs recently admitted as U.S. Tax Court Practitioners.
- gain proficiency in prosecution of small and regular cases, e.g. prepare petitions (pleadings), motions, memoranda, and post-trial briefs
- obtain trial practice and administrative guidance for regular cases or "S" cases, i.e., small tax cases, where the Federal Rules of Evidence may not apply
- practice trial advocacy and discuss how rulings are made
- Mock Trials and Hearings
- brief U.S. Tax Court cases under supervision of U.S. Tax Court judge (retired) and discuss the legal reasoning that underlie the rulings
- individual "help sessions" with the judge and Teaching Faculty (where needed)
- learn how to write like a lawyer, think like a lawyer, but behave like a United States Tax Court Practitioner
Fee - $3,000 + $750 judicial advisory
Contact us at 1.888.317.4489
We also provide financial assistance to those preparing to be CPAs who have an interest in federal tax practice or practice before the U.S. Tax Court as United States Tax Court Practitioners. Please contact us to discuss the opportunities available at the Tax Law Institute. We offer liberal payment plans and many scholastic opportunities.